Moviegoers will be hard-pressed to find a cast more star-studded than that of This Is Where I Leave You, the film adaptation of Jonathan Tropper’s bestselling book of the same name. Tina Fey, Jason Bateman, House of Cards‘ Corey Stoll and Girls‘ Adam Driver play four siblings forced to sit shiva by their mom (Jane Fonda) following the death of their father, and it gets awkward real fast.
Each has their own baggage, as outlined in the just-released trailer above: Judd (Bateman) walks in on his wife cheating on him with his boss; Paul (Stoll) is desperately trying to give his wife a baby; Phillip (Driver) has a new cougar girlfriend (Connie Britton) who’s the talk of all his relatives, and to top it off, their mother just won’t stop talking about her sex life. And you thought your family was dysfunctional.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving