Even cops want to get in on the Mardi Gras fun. Especially Detective Winston Harbin, who has become an instant sensation after parade-goers filmed him doing the line dance known as the Wobble. The veteran New Orleans officer was stationed on Canal Street for the Endymion parade Saturday when he and fellow detective Decynda Barnes busted out their moves, the Times-Picayune reports.
When Harbin isn’t keeping Mardi Gras revelers in check and/or being seriously skilled at doing the Wobble, he’s a cold case homicide detective.
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- The Red-State Governor Who's Not Afraid to Be 'Woke'
- Jonathan Van Ness: We Are Still Not Taking Monkeypox Seriously Enough
- The Not-So-Romantic Return of Europe's Sleeper Trains
- This Filmmaker Set Out To Record Her Family’s Journey Rebuilding Afghanistan. Her Work Is a Reminder of What’s at Stake
- Why Sunscreen Ingredients Need More Safety Data
- What Historians Think of the Joe Biden-Jimmy Carter Comparisons
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma