Even cops want to get in on the Mardi Gras fun. Especially Detective Winston Harbin, who has become an instant sensation after parade-goers filmed him doing the line dance known as the Wobble. The veteran New Orleans officer was stationed on Canal Street for the Endymion parade Saturday when he and fellow detective Decynda Barnes busted out their moves, the Times-Picayune reports.
When Harbin isn’t keeping Mardi Gras revelers in check and/or being seriously skilled at doing the Wobble, he’s a cold case homicide detective.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms