Even cops want to get in on the Mardi Gras fun. Especially Detective Winston Harbin, who has become an instant sensation after parade-goers filmed him doing the line dance known as the Wobble. The veteran New Orleans officer was stationed on Canal Street for the Endymion parade Saturday when he and fellow detective Decynda Barnes busted out their moves, the Times-Picayune reports.
When Harbin isn’t keeping Mardi Gras revelers in check and/or being seriously skilled at doing the Wobble, he’s a cold case homicide detective.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now