Chris Brown’s history of aggression is due to the singer’s post traumatic stress disorder and bipolar disorder, a rehab facility has confirmed.
“Mr. Brown became aggressive and acted out physically due to his untreated mental health disorder, severe sleep deprivation, inappropriate self-medicating and untreated PTSD,” says a letter from the facility, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Brown has faced a litany of legal troubles in recent years beginning with his 2009 assault conviction against his ex-girlfriend Rihanna. He’s also faced legal action for throwing a brick through his mother’s car’s window, allegedly partaking in a brawl with Drake at a New York nightclub and allegedly assaulting a man in Washington, D.C.
“Mr. Brown will also require close supervision by his treating physician in order to ensure his bipolar mental health condition remains stable,” says facility’s letter.
- Trump Indicted in Classified Docs Case
- Jason Isbell Is Finding His Purpose
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Why Berberine Is Not 'Nature's Ozempic'
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best Shows to Stream on (HBO) Max
- 9 Ways to Combat Self-Criticism