Chris Brown’s history of aggression is due to the singer’s post traumatic stress disorder and bipolar disorder, a rehab facility has confirmed.
“Mr. Brown became aggressive and acted out physically due to his untreated mental health disorder, severe sleep deprivation, inappropriate self-medicating and untreated PTSD,” says a letter from the facility, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Brown has faced a litany of legal troubles in recent years beginning with his 2009 assault conviction against his ex-girlfriend Rihanna. He’s also faced legal action for throwing a brick through his mother’s car’s window, allegedly partaking in a brawl with Drake at a New York nightclub and allegedly assaulting a man in Washington, D.C.
“Mr. Brown will also require close supervision by his treating physician in order to ensure his bipolar mental health condition remains stable,” says facility’s letter.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization