FOX 29’s Steve Keeley was reporting on road conditions after a snowstorm live from Woodstown, New Jersey, this morning when he got walloped from behind by a pile of snow that got splashed by a snow plow as it was zooming down the road. He continued with his segment, even as an anchor gasped audibly in the studio.
Keep calm and carry on.
- Yes, Climate Change Is Making Storms Like Hurricane Ian Worse
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- What Reading 220 History Textbooks Taught One Scholar About Racism in America
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out
- How DeSantis Handles Hurricane Ian Will Shape His Political Future