The tech boom in San Francisco has sparked a renaissance among the city’s members-only sex clubs, according to the San Francisco Chronicle. One in particular, named Mission Control, has seen its membership rates skyrocket, thanks primarily to the droves of open-minded techies who have flocked there. App builders and startup friends are wrapping up their 14-hour days by unwinding at Mission Control’s “fundgeon”–that’s a portmanteau combining “fun” and “dungeon!”
So what, exactly, are they doing at these parties?
You do you, San Francisco. You do you.
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up