The tech boom in San Francisco has sparked a renaissance among the city’s members-only sex clubs, according to the San Francisco Chronicle. One in particular, named Mission Control, has seen its membership rates skyrocket, thanks primarily to the droves of open-minded techies who have flocked there. App builders and startup friends are wrapping up their 14-hour days by unwinding at Mission Control’s “fundgeon”–that’s a portmanteau combining “fun” and “dungeon!”
So what, exactly, are they doing at these parties?
You do you, San Francisco. You do you.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time