A quiet Saturday brunch turned chaotic when a large wave crashed through restaurant windows, shattering glass and drenching the restaurant and customers with seawater.
Several brunch goers were filming large waves rolling into the Moby Dick Restaurant at Stearns Wharf in Santa Barbara, when a particularly vicious one shattered the seaside windows. No major injuries were reported.
The waves were thought to be especially large due to winter storms. You can watch the madness below.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up