A quiet Saturday brunch turned chaotic when a large wave crashed through restaurant windows, shattering glass and drenching the restaurant and customers with seawater.
Several brunch goers were filming large waves rolling into the Moby Dick Restaurant at Stearns Wharf in Santa Barbara, when a particularly vicious one shattered the seaside windows. No major injuries were reported.
The waves were thought to be especially large due to winter storms. You can watch the madness below.
- Yes, Climate Change Is Making Storms Like Hurricane Ian Worse
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- What Reading 220 History Textbooks Taught One Scholar About Racism in America
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out
- How DeSantis Handles Hurricane Ian Will Shape His Political Future