A quiet Saturday brunch turned chaotic when a large wave crashed through restaurant windows, shattering glass and drenching the restaurant and customers with seawater.
Several brunch goers were filming large waves rolling into the Moby Dick Restaurant at Stearns Wharf in Santa Barbara, when a particularly vicious one shattered the seaside windows. No major injuries were reported.
The waves were thought to be especially large due to winter storms. You can watch the madness below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com