Digital Globe, a provider of commercial satellite pictures, gathers 1 billion square kilometers of Earth imagery every year. That’s nearly enough to cover the globe twice — and some of it is downright beautiful. Several years ago, employees at the Colorado-based organization decided to pick their favorite to share Earth’s beauty with the public. This year, they’ve collected 20 awe-inspiring scenes, and they want you to pick your favorite of the bunch.
Their picks can be seen above, and you can vote for your favorite on DigitalGlobe’s Facebook page.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time