Cats are fickle creatures. Buy the wrong cat food, he will ignore you for a day. Wear the wrong cologne, and he will attack your face.
At least that’s what 44-year-old father of two Ian Olver found when a neighbor’s cat, Blue, had a violent reaction to his new Hugo Boss Bottled Night. Olver doesn’t normally wear “posh” aftershave, but the one time he decided to trot out his Christmas gift? Cat attack.
Here’s Olver’s dramatic account, according to the Plymouth Herald:
Blue’s owners say that the “cuddliest, most lovely cat we have” is sensitive to smell. He loves tobacco, vaseline makes him run away, and apparently Hugo Boss gives him bloodlust.
Unsurprisingly, Hugo Boss didn’t respond to the Plymouth Herald’s request for comment.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time