Cats are fickle creatures. Buy the wrong cat food, he will ignore you for a day. Wear the wrong cologne, and he will attack your face.
At least that’s what 44-year-old father of two Ian Olver found when a neighbor’s cat, Blue, had a violent reaction to his new Hugo Boss Bottled Night. Olver doesn’t normally wear “posh” aftershave, but the one time he decided to trot out his Christmas gift? Cat attack.
Here’s Olver’s dramatic account, according to the Plymouth Herald:
Blue’s owners say that the “cuddliest, most lovely cat we have” is sensitive to smell. He loves tobacco, vaseline makes him run away, and apparently Hugo Boss gives him bloodlust.
Unsurprisingly, Hugo Boss didn’t respond to the Plymouth Herald’s request for comment.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time