At the Oscars last night, host Ellen DeGeneres managed to pack more than 10 celebrities into a single selfie. The Internet seemed to realize how impressive that was, because after Ellen posted it on Twitter, it became the most-retweeted tweet of all time.
Seriously, this selfie has everybody: obviously Ellen, and then also Bradley Cooper, Jennifer Lawrence, Meryl Streep, Kevin Spacey, Brad Pitt, Lupita Nyong’o, Julia Roberts, Angelina Jolie, Channing Tatum, and Jared Leto’s eye.
Feeling left out? We don’t blame you. Luckily, somebody created a handy little tool that allows you to put your own face into the photo. It activates your computer’s camera so you can pose accordingly, or you can upload an old photo. We tested it out, skeptical at first:
But see? It looks totally authentic. Now everyone will think TIME reporters attended the Oscars:
You can also put dogs in there, which clearly makes it even cooler:
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time