Kim Kardashian, 33, and Kanye West, 36, got married at Fort di Belvedere in Florence, Italy, on Saturday after almost a week-long celebration in Paris, PEOPLE reports.
Rich Wilkerson Jr., a pastor from North Miami, performed at the wedding, which counted many of the Kardashian family members and their celebrity friends as guests.
According to one guest PEOPLE spoke to, West “was the typical nervous groom, swigging obsessively from a bottle of water and shifting his weight from one foot to the other.”
“It was funny how nervous he was,” the source said. “He clearly knew the gravity of what he was about to do. This morning he was all smiles, but as it got closer, you could see that the nerves were kicking in.”
As rumors suggested, pop siren Lana Del Rey performed three songs at the lavish pre-wedding festivities in Paris, E! reports. But the couple chose to have the special ceremony take place in Florence because their daughter, North West, was conceived there.
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time