At least that’s Alex Cornell, a videographer known for some of his provocative videos, thinks. Cornell released this guide to a potentially worrying trend: group texts destroying weekend plans. The inspiration for the video? Cornell couldn’t say exactly when he spoke to Mashable. “Honestly, it’s every text conversation I ever have these days,” he said.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow