A Montana man made an elaborate video to propose to his girlfriend, lip-syncing to “I’m Gonna Be” by The Proclaimers in 26 countries over four years. The couple, Jack Hyer and Rebecca Strellnauer, started dating seriously at the University of Montana in Missoula.
While the video shows Hyer all over Africa, Asia, and Europe, the actual proposal — shown at the end of this clip — took place among friends and family at a Missoula restaurant.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Olivia B. Waxman at email@example.com