When Jon Bon Jovi sang I Love This Town he clearly wasn’t talking about Buffalo, N.Y.
Having expressed an interest in purchasing the Buffalo Bills, the singer has also proposed moving the team across the border to the more populated Toronto, Canada.
The move incensed Bills fans, who want to Never Say Goodbye to their team and led to the formation of an opposition group, 12th Man Thunder, with one member adding “[Bon Jovi] can live on a prayer somewhere else.”
The group, hoping to convince the singer to Say It Isn’t So, has also enlisted the help of local businesses who are committed to providing a “Bon Jovi-free zone” in Buffalo.
For now, the fans wait to see if their protest will have any impact, but if their team do A Whole Lot of Leavin’ they’re going to need Something For The Pain.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time