At this point, the case could maybe, possibly be made that the market is oversaturated with late-night viral videos, and that maybe, possibly the talk shows should cut down on them a bit. That said, if only one can remain, it should be Jimmy Kimmel’s recurring “Celebrities Read Mean Tweets” series. It is a national treasure.
The latest iteration aired last night, and though it may not have been the strongest in the series’ history, it did feature Matthew McConaughey, Emma Stone and a slew of others reveling in a host of insults. As for the best tweets of this particular round, it’s a two-way tie between “David Blane looks like his voice is putting his face to sleep” and “Ethan Hawke seems like a guy who wasn’t supposed to be a movie star, but he slipped through the cracks and everyone was just like, ‘Ok.'”
Here’s to hoping for another entry from Justin Bieber the next time around.
- Trump Indicted in Classified Docs Case
- Jason Isbell Is Finding His Purpose
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Why Berberine Is Not 'Nature's Ozempic'
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best Shows to Stream on (HBO) Max
- 9 Ways to Combat Self-Criticism