There’s a lot going on in X-Men: Days of Future Past, which jumps around from the 1970s to the present day to nine years in the future. In each timeline, mutants familiar and new (at least to movies-only fans) try desperately to save themselves from diabolical mutant-hunting robots called sentinels.
But fortunately for you, super speed or telekinetic powers aren’t needed to keep track of all the new X-Men. Just use this handy guide.
Roberto de Costs (aka Sunspot)
- Absorbs and channels solar power.
Lucas Bishop (aka Bishop)
- Absorbs and releases ambient energy
Pietro Maximoff (aka Quicksilver)
- Super speed
Clarice Ferguson (aka Blink)
- Portals and teleportation
James Proudstar (aka Warpath)
- Superhuman physical ability
Peter Rasputin (aka Colossus)
- Organic steel skin
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive