Here’s a fun fact about chinchillas: they clean their fur by rolling around in dust. Another fun fact about chinchillas is that they’re adorable, but that one is a bit more obvious.
The YouTube channel ChinTubeHD (perfect name) has shared a a video of a chinchilla named Taro, “a veteran dust bather,” going to town in 1.5 pounds of fresh dust in a wooden ship. He looks so joyful and free as he just rolls around with abandon. It’s officially time to retire the slogan “Live every week like it’s shark week.” Instead, here’s a new motto to live by: Live every minute like you’re a chinchilla taking a dust bath.
Here’s what Taro looks like when he’s all clean and dust-free:
More Must-Reads From TIME
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best TV Shows of 2023 So Far
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk