Listen, we’ve all been there: an exotic dancer is giving you special attention at the club and it’s not just because you’ve been paying her. She really, really likes you. She gets you in that way that nobody else does. You’re so enamored by this new relationship that you decide to bequeath to your new queen your most prized possession: your Harry Potter DVD collection.
But what happens next is the stuff of nightmares, not true love fairytales.
According to KRIV My Fox Houston, 32-year-old software developer Robert Wallace was allegedly in a “dating relationship” with dancer Nomi Mims when he “lent” her some money, a laptop and the aforementioned DVDs. After they broke up a few weeks ago, Wallace asked for his things back, and Mims refused. Now, he’s suing her in an attempt to get his Harry Potter DVDs back. Mims claims the two were never dating and that Wallace gave her those things as gifts.
“I don’t believe in loans because I don’t want to pay anybody back,” Mims told KRIV. “I’ve given him gifts too. You know, how do I get my booty and boobs back?”
(h/t Raw Story)
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out