— Plan 9 Alehouse (@Plan9Alehouse) May 16, 2014
In the midst of California’s brutal wildfire season, an uplifting photo has emerged.
The photo shows Tim Bergon, from the San Marcos Fire Department, posing with fellow firefighters in the background who are sprawled out on the grass after fighting the Cocos fire near San Marcos in San Diego County, according to the Los Angeles Times.
Monica Calles, an owner of Plan 9 Alehouse, told CBS 8 that he took the picture to show his wife that he was okay.
Remember, this man is a trained professional, so don’t you go and try to take a selfie near any fire.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow