Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are set to tie the knot in Florence, but guests of Kimye’s lavish affair will be surprised with a guided tour of the Château of Versailles near Paris beforehand.
“Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have decided to let their guests discover the Château of Versailles during a private surprise tour on Friday, May 23, the eve of their wedding,” the couple and officials at the Louis XIV estate said in a statement. “In making this choice, they are contributing to a better understanding and maintaining the exceptional heritage of the castle of Versailles, which is classed a World Heritage site UNESCO.”
The wedding weekend is expected to begin with a dinner in Paris before the bride, groom and guests are flown to Italy for the ceremony, which is held at Florence’s Forte di Belvedere, a 16-century fortress.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org