Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are set to tie the knot in Florence, but guests of Kimye’s lavish affair will be surprised with a guided tour of the Château of Versailles near Paris beforehand.
“Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have decided to let their guests discover the Château of Versailles during a private surprise tour on Friday, May 23, the eve of their wedding,” the couple and officials at the Louis XIV estate said in a statement. “In making this choice, they are contributing to a better understanding and maintaining the exceptional heritage of the castle of Versailles, which is classed a World Heritage site UNESCO.”
The wedding weekend is expected to begin with a dinner in Paris before the bride, groom and guests are flown to Italy for the ceremony, which is held at Florence’s Forte di Belvedere, a 16-century fortress.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World