Everyone, meet Tally. She’s a husky mix who grew up in a group of cats and was apparently very influenced by them because now she totally acts like a cat. Her owners kindly went ahead and posted a series of pictures on Imgur, so we can all enjoy her cat-like tendencies and general adorableness.
Here she is as a silly young puppy:
And here she is acting like a cat by hanging out in boxes — and also staring wistfully out a window:
According to her owner, Tally likes to sit around by herself, quietly judging everyone, which sounds like the most cat-like behavior of all.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow