Everyone, meet Tally. She’s a husky mix who grew up in a group of cats and was apparently very influenced by them because now she totally acts like a cat. Her owners kindly went ahead and posted a series of pictures on Imgur, so we can all enjoy her cat-like tendencies and general adorableness.
Here she is as a silly young puppy:
And here she is acting like a cat by hanging out in boxes — and also staring wistfully out a window:
According to her owner, Tally likes to sit around by herself, quietly judging everyone, which sounds like the most cat-like behavior of all.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- The World's Greatest Places of 2023
- Exclusive: Effective Altruist Leaders Were Repeatedly Warned About Sam Bankman-Fried Years Before FTX Collapsed
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Gaslighting, Narcissist, and More Psychology Terms You're Misusing
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- In Defense of Nora Ephron's Unfairly Panned Heartburn Movie
- Want Today's Top Headlines in Your Inbox? Sign Up for The Brief