Everyone, meet Tally. She’s a husky mix who grew up in a group of cats and was apparently very influenced by them because now she totally acts like a cat. Her owners kindly went ahead and posted a series of pictures on Imgur, so we can all enjoy her cat-like tendencies and general adorableness.
Here she is as a silly young puppy:
And here she is acting like a cat by hanging out in boxes — and also staring wistfully out a window:
According to her owner, Tally likes to sit around by herself, quietly judging everyone, which sounds like the most cat-like behavior of all.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World