Last week, Beyoncé went on an Instagram spree, flooding her feed with photos of her sister Solange to convince us that everything was cool following the mysterious elevator fight between Solange and Jay Z.
We weren’t sure when those photos were taken, though, so we weren’t completely convinced that everything was cool. But over the weekend, Beyoncé posted a new photo of the sisters, which she made sure to timestamp for us so we know that it was indeed taken on Saturday:
The photo’s caption simply reads, “New Orleans May17th 2014.” So this means they were hanging out together, wearing bright clothing and smiling for pictures. The sisters apparently had lunch with Jay Z over the weekend, too, and there were no reports of any fighting.
So it seems like all is calm and they’ve all resumed their celebrity lives. Alas, we’ll probably never know what Jay and Solange were saying to each other, but SNL has a pretty good guess:
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- How Worried Should the World Be of China's New COVID Wave?
- Succession Was a Race to the Bottom, And Everybody Won
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- How Drag Culture Inspired Ursula
- Drought Crisis Spurs U.S.-Mexico Collaboration
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction