Planning a trip, but not sure where to go? Well, if you want to base your decision on the rest of the world’s preferences, check out this map from MoveHub that shows which nations receive the most visits. France clocks in at number one, receiving 81,400,000 visitors each year. That’s nearly 20 million more than the United States, which comes in at number two.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving