Raccoons can be pretty adorable when they’re not rummaging through your garbage or chasing after you trying to give you rabies. Turns out they’re particularly cute when they engage in an activity we all love: going to town on some pristine, untouched bubble wrap. Raccoons — they’re just like us!
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving