Jimmy Fallon had some memorable lip sync battles on Late Night (John Krasinksi and Joseph Gordon-Levitt, anyone?) but he took the tradition to the next level on The Tonight Show on Tuesday, this time with actor Paul Rudd.
The duo challenged each other with tunes including an hilarious rendition of Queen’s 1979 hit “Don’t Stop Me Now,” a version of Tina Turner’s 1984 “Better Be Good To Me,” and Foreigner’s 1982 jam “Jukebox Hero.”
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving