Sofie Caldecott’s father Stratford is a huge comic book fan and loves Marvel films — but unfortunately, due to his advanced prostate cancer, he was too ill to see Captain America: The Winter Soldier in theaters.
With the DVD release set for August probably too late for the lifelong comic book fan, Sofie is not only trying to fulfill her father’s dying wish to see the movie by getting an early copy of the movie, but she’s going the extra distance by asking the Avengers actors to take selfies with the hashtag #CapForStrat to show her ailing father their messages of support.
So far Mark Ruffalo (Hulk), Chris Evans (Captain America), Jeremy Renner (Hawkeye) and several non-Avengers have answered her call to assemble, but she’s still missing Robert Downey Jr. (Iron Man), Chris Hemsworth (Thor) and Scarlett Johansson (Black Widow) to complete the entire set of theatrical Avengers for her cause.
Mark Ruffalo (Hulk)
Chris Evans (Captain America)
Jeremy Renner (Hawkeye)
Samuel L. Jackson (Nick Fury)
Chloe Bennet & Clark Gregg (Skye & Agent Coulson)
Cobie Smulders (Maria Hill)
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- How Safe Is India's Railway Network?
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk