Sofie Caldecott’s father Stratford is a huge comic book fan and loves Marvel films — but unfortunately, due to his advanced prostate cancer, he was too ill to see Captain America: The Winter Soldier in theaters.
With the DVD release set for August probably too late for the lifelong comic book fan, Sofie is not only trying to fulfill her father’s dying wish to see the movie by getting an early copy of the movie, but she’s going the extra distance by asking the Avengers actors to take selfies with the hashtag #CapForStrat to show her ailing father their messages of support.
So far Mark Ruffalo (Hulk), Chris Evans (Captain America), Jeremy Renner (Hawkeye) and several non-Avengers have answered her call to assemble, but she’s still missing Robert Downey Jr. (Iron Man), Chris Hemsworth (Thor) and Scarlett Johansson (Black Widow) to complete the entire set of theatrical Avengers for her cause.
Mark Ruffalo (Hulk)
Chris Evans (Captain America)
Jeremy Renner (Hawkeye)
Samuel L. Jackson (Nick Fury)
Chloe Bennet & Clark Gregg (Skye & Agent Coulson)
Cobie Smulders (Maria Hill)
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy