Emma Watson, better known as Hermione Granger to Harry Potter fans, will graduate from college this month.
The actress will be departing Brown University — one of the U.S.’s top schools — with a degree in English literature after attending a graduation ceremony on May 25, a spokesman from the university told the Associated Press.
The 24-year-old Brit, who spent part of her college career at Oxford, enrolled at Brown in 2009, but continued to work on several films while studying, most recently the biblical epic Noah.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time