Emma Watson, better known as Hermione Granger to Harry Potter fans, will graduate from college this month.
The actress will be departing Brown University — one of the U.S.’s top schools — with a degree in English literature after attending a graduation ceremony on May 25, a spokesman from the university told the Associated Press.
The 24-year-old Brit, who spent part of her college career at Oxford, enrolled at Brown in 2009, but continued to work on several films while studying, most recently the biblical epic Noah.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State