1. The next president will face a cyber crisis within their first 100 days.
By Harriet Taylor at CNBC
2. If most voters are uninformed, who should make decisions about the public’s welfare?
By Caleb Crain in the New Yorker
3. The Trump campaign’s crusade against political correctness might end up saving it.
By Barton Swaim in the Washington Post
4. America needs India’s rockets.
By Adam Minter in Bloomberg View
5. How ‘Frankenstein’ can help future leaders set science policy, if we let it.
By Joey Eschrich in Zócalo Public Square
The Aspen Institute is an educational and policy studies organization based in Washington, D.C.