1. These intelligent traffic lights are reducing commutes by 25 percent.
By Prachi Patel in IEEE Spectrum
2. Will social media help us manage the next epidemic — or trigger panic?
By Mike Ives in Mosaic
3. Why black women should run for office.
By A'shanti F. Gholar at NBC News
4. Agility is overrated. Successful companies don’t adapt, they prepare.
By Greg Satell in the Harvard Business Review
5. Is it ethical to use behavioral science to make an app addictive?
By Ian Leslie in 1843 Magazine
The Aspen Institute is an educational and policy studies organization based in Washington, D.C.