1. Someone is learning how to take down the Internet.
By Bruce Schneier in Lawfare
2. A gap year could protect the mental health of America’s college students.
By Joe O'Shea and Nina Hoe in Quartz
3. Unrealistic sales goals aren’t an incentive to perform. They’re an incentive to cheat.
By Suzanne Woolley at Bloomberg
4. Could this sleep wearable fight PTSD?
By David Curry in ReadWrite
5. We need to end our obsession with de-cluttering.
By Oliver Burkeman in the Guardian
The Aspen Institute is an educational and policy studies organization based in Washington, D.C.