We be like, Gong to the Xi to the Fa to the Cai
1. How lifting the lid off one of these still gives you a feeling of totally childish joy.
2. This video by the perpetually awesome Fung Brothers.
3. How this tune can both grate and be deeply comforting at the same time.
4. Rising to this year’s sartorial challenge of adopting an equine theme.
5. This song about the inevitable, annual questions from prying relatives on each and every stage of the life cycle
6. This Facebook app.
7. Feeling crazily incomplete without at least one of these on the lawn or patio or balcony.
8. The schadenfreude you feel on seeing someone who’s clearly been coerced into sporting traditional garb.
9. Why this is the most important flowchart you’ll ever come across in your young (or older-but-still-not-rolling-in-it) life.
10. That there’s never been a better year to gift your daughter or your niece that special edition My Little Pony.