Personal finance from around the Web:
- New-home construction may be edging upward, but sales aren’t keeping pace. New-home sales fell 11.2 percent in January, as reported by the Commerce Department, hitting a record low. [The New York Times]
- Exploding Ford Pintos, lead-laden toys — take a trip down memory lane with “the worst product recalls of all time.” This gallery might just take your mind off of your Toyota anxiety. [The Huffington Post]
- You’ve probably compared incomes using every other variable in the book. What about religion? Here’s the breakdown of finance by faith. See which religions are America’s most affluent. [Good]
- Google is testing an online credit card comparison tool. But don’t get too excited. You can only be a trial run guinea pig if you live in the UK. [Pocket-lint]
- The waiting game is the one to play if you are looking to milk the most from your social security benefits. If you can put off receiving them until 66, the amount on your check will increase by one third. [CBS MoneyWatch]
Follow MONEY on Twitter at http://twitter.com/money.