Title: Beard Goals
”Beard Goals” is created with the finest natural ingredients, starting with artisanal fusion of rich wavy pixels and recycled motor oil. The image is infused with a proprietary blend of betel nut and gristle to enhance your viewing experience. It will help soften the mind, repair the mood, and nourish mental hi jinx. Has been proven to reverse the itching caused by foul moods and wild rogue hairs inside the cranium. Ingredients: American hot wax, tree bark, all the nut butters we can muster, non-essential oils, toothpick eye props.
About the Artists
Marcos Sorensen is a Canadian artist enjoying the California lifestyle to its fullest. His illustrations have appeared on everything from Swatches to craft beers, and his character design for Jeeves floated among Mickey and Kermit in the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade.
View on OpenSea here.
- How the Anti-Vax Movement Is Taking Over the Right
- What Happens Next in Ukraine Could Change Europe Forever
- There's So Much More To Say About Bill Cosby
- Death Doulas Used to Be Rare. The COVID-19 Pandemic Changed That
- What It Feels Like to Be a Muslim Woman Auctioned Online by India's Right Wing
- America's First Openly Trans City Council President Wants to Heal Minneapolis
- The World's Farmers Need to Prepare for Serious Cash Crop Disruption