Title: Inner Space
Microscopic long exposure of Tineola bisselliella.
About the Artist
Yvette Hammond is a photographer and CG artist. Originally from New York but raised in Paris, she studied sociology and film at the City of Westminster College London and photography at the University of Hawai’i. She currently resides in Los Angeles where she specialises in still life, stop motion and 3d rendered animation.
View on OpenSea here.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve