Title: Inner Space
Microscopic long exposure of Tineola bisselliella.
About the Artist
Yvette Hammond is a photographer and CG artist. Originally from New York but raised in Paris, she studied sociology and film at the City of Westminster College London and photography at the University of Hawai’i. She currently resides in Los Angeles where she specialises in still life, stop motion and 3d rendered animation.
View on OpenSea here.
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer
- What to Know About the Monkeypox Drug TPOXX—And Why It's So Hard to Get
- The Year's Final Supermoon Reminds Us Why We Love the Night Sky
- A Hotter World Means More Disease Outbreaks in Our Future
- How The Sandman Author Neil Gaiman Drew Inspiration From His Nightmares
- Candace Parker Is a Force in Basketball and Beyond
- Dropbox Tossed Out the Workplace Rulebook. Here’s How That’s Working