Title: Rainbow Extra
If we build a better future, there will be extra good stuff for everyone.
About the Artist
Tim O’Brien has illustrated the covers of many other magazines since the start of his career in 1987. Other clients include most prominent book publishers and notably the Hunger Games series for Scholastic. O’Brien has illustrated several US Postage Stamps. O’Brien has received awards from the Society of Illustrators in New York and Los Angeles, Graphis, CA Magazine, the Society of Publication Designers, and American Illustration. Recently, the Art Directors Club awarded O’Brien a bronze, silver, and gold award for his trio of Donald Trump TIME covers. Several of O’Brien’s paintings are in the National Portrait Gallery, Washington, DC. He was awarded the 2009 Hamilton King Award from the Society of Illustrators. O’Brien received an honorary doctorate from Lyme Academy of Fine Art in 2013.
O’Brien is the current president of The Society of Illustrators. His numerous speaking engagements include The United Nations, BYU, The Norman Rockwell Museum, The Society of Illustrators, Syracuse University, SVA, Pratt, RISD, CCA, Western Connecticut State University, College of Creative Studies, MICA, and the University of the Arts. Tim has been an educator for 30 years and is currently an adjunct professor at Pratt Institute in Brooklyn.
View on OpenSea here.
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- The Red-State Governor Who's Not Afraid to Be 'Woke'
- Jonathan Van Ness: We Are Still Not Taking Monkeypox Seriously Enough
- The Not-So-Romantic Return of Europe's Sleeper Trains
- This Filmmaker Set Out To Record Her Family’s Journey Rebuilding Afghanistan. Her Work Is a Reminder of What’s at Stake
- Why Sunscreen Ingredients Need More Safety Data
- What Historians Think of the Joe Biden-Jimmy Carter Comparisons
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma