Title: Life is Beautiful
Life is beautiful is an explosion of color, euphoria and joy. A tribute to life and happiness featuring vibrant and infinite flowers and the serenity of feminine beauty.
About the Artist
Houda Bakkali’s style combines digital illustration, acrylic as well as motion graphics and augmented reality. In 2008 she published her first series. Afterwards, she developed numerous graphics and editorial projects as well as audiovisuals. In 2018 her series “Beautiful African Woman”, a tribute to the empowerment and freedom of women starring the figure of Adiba, the artist’s mother, projected her onto the international scene, winning the New Talent Award at the Artistes du Monde Festival in Cannes (France). Her artwork has been honored with different international awards and recognitions. Bakkali works for different companies and institutions, managing different artistic projects, both visual art and visual communications, as well as PR, events management, digitalization and virtual design for education.
View on OpenSea here.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve