Title: Life is Beautiful
Life is beautiful is an explosion of color, euphoria and joy. A tribute to life and happiness featuring vibrant and infinite flowers and the serenity of feminine beauty.
About the Artist
Houda Bakkali’s style combines digital illustration, acrylic as well as motion graphics and augmented reality. In 2008 she published her first series. Afterwards, she developed numerous graphics and editorial projects as well as audiovisuals. In 2018 her series “Beautiful African Woman”, a tribute to the empowerment and freedom of women starring the figure of Adiba, the artist’s mother, projected her onto the international scene, winning the New Talent Award at the Artistes du Monde Festival in Cannes (France). Her artwork has been honored with different international awards and recognitions. Bakkali works for different companies and institutions, managing different artistic projects, both visual art and visual communications, as well as PR, events management, digitalization and virtual design for education.
View on OpenSea here.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State