Title: my digital identity has a digital identity.
virtual worlds allow us to take any form we desire. numerous identities across the metaverse. faces to different names.
About the Artist
Diana Sinclair is a 17-year-old visual artist and curator working in the New York City area. In November 2020, she was selected as a 2021 YoungArts National Finalist in Photography, and since then has been exploring experimental video art and multimedia layering. She has had her artwork shown in numerous exhibits all over the world and herself became one of the youngest curators within the NFT space through solely curating The Digital Diaspora show in June. In July this year she was selected for Fortune’s “NFTy 50: The 50 most influential people in NFTs”. As a young person surrounded by tech, Diana believes that the next renaissance will grow from the intersection of art and technology, and is passionate about creating work that embraces this evolution.
View on OpenSea here.
- How the Anti-Vax Movement Is Taking Over the Right
- What Happens Next in Ukraine Could Change Europe Forever
- There's So Much More To Say About Bill Cosby
- Death Doulas Used to Be Rare. The COVID-19 Pandemic Changed That
- What It Feels Like to Be a Muslim Woman Auctioned Online by India's Right Wing
- America's First Openly Trans City Council President Wants to Heal Minneapolis
- The World's Farmers Need to Prepare for Serious Cash Crop Disruption