Title: my digital identity has a digital identity.
virtual worlds allow us to take any form we desire. numerous identities across the metaverse. faces to different names.
About the Artist
Diana Sinclair is a 17-year-old visual artist and curator working in the New York City area. In November 2020, she was selected as a 2021 YoungArts National Finalist in Photography, and since then has been exploring experimental video art and multimedia layering. She has had her artwork shown in numerous exhibits all over the world and herself became one of the youngest curators within the NFT space through solely curating The Digital Diaspora show in June. In July this year she was selected for Fortune’s “NFTy 50: The 50 most influential people in NFTs”. As a young person surrounded by tech, Diana believes that the next renaissance will grow from the intersection of art and technology, and is passionate about creating work that embraces this evolution.
View on OpenSea here.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve