Title: Moving Forward
In looking at the current state of our world, moving forward feels like a necessary – but difficult – course of action. The pandemic, systemic injustice and racism, and political wrangling can often feel like a roadblock to progress. Hopefully, we can build a path together and keep moving forward, one step at a time.
About the Artists
Brobel Design is a boutique design studio based in northern New Jersey. We are a full-service studio that brings projects to life with our design, interactive, and animation expertise. Partners Ian Brown and Ed Gabel have extensive backgrounds in journalism and storytelling. Before forming Brobel Design in 2014, they worked in the fields of design and illustration for national publications.
Ian Brown has over 20 years’ experience in the design and publishing industry. He has worked for various national publications, including Discover, Runner’s World, Men’s Fitness, Field & Stream, Men’s Health, and Scientific American. Over his career, he has accumulated extensive experience in all aspects of design, production, and animation.
Ed Gabel has more than 30 years’ experience in the publishing industry and specializes in 3-D graphics and animation. He began his career illustrating for newspapers, which led to a position with TIME. His artwork has appeared on the covers of TIME, Newsweek, Rolling Stone, Entertainment Weekly, and ESPN The Magazine, among others.
View on OpenSea here.
- How the Anti-Vax Movement Is Taking Over the Right
- What Happens Next in Ukraine Could Change Europe Forever
- There's So Much More To Say About Bill Cosby
- Death Doulas Used to Be Rare. The COVID-19 Pandemic Changed That
- What It Feels Like to Be a Muslim Woman Auctioned Online by India's Right Wing
- America's First Openly Trans City Council President Wants to Heal Minneapolis
- The World's Farmers Need to Prepare for Serious Cash Crop Disruption