Title: Moving Forward
In looking at the current state of our world, moving forward feels like a necessary – but difficult – course of action. The pandemic, systemic injustice and racism, and political wrangling can often feel like a roadblock to progress. Hopefully, we can build a path together and keep moving forward, one step at a time.
About the Artists
Brobel Design is a boutique design studio based in northern New Jersey. We are a full-service studio that brings projects to life with our design, interactive, and animation expertise. Partners Ian Brown and Ed Gabel have extensive backgrounds in journalism and storytelling. Before forming Brobel Design in 2014, they worked in the fields of design and illustration for national publications.
Ian Brown has over 20 years’ experience in the design and publishing industry. He has worked for various national publications, including Discover, Runner’s World, Men’s Fitness, Field & Stream, Men’s Health, and Scientific American. Over his career, he has accumulated extensive experience in all aspects of design, production, and animation.
Ed Gabel has more than 30 years’ experience in the publishing industry and specializes in 3-D graphics and animation. He began his career illustrating for newspapers, which led to a position with TIME. His artwork has appeared on the covers of TIME, Newsweek, Rolling Stone, Entertainment Weekly, and ESPN The Magazine, among others.
View on OpenSea here.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve