Victor Mosquera is a Colombian-born, Vancouver, B.C.-based artist whose unique, psychedia-influenced style has led him to work with a variety of musicians, festivals, films, brands and video games. Mosquera invited Oscar Mar to TIMEPieces.
Blossom is a piece inspired by the power of the community that we have been building around NTFs and how the energy that this movement has created seems to be causing ripples that we can feel in our day-to-day lives. From my perspective, one of the reasons why this movement has been such a strong moment in history is because everyone is working together towards a common goal. people in the community have realized that this is bigger than all of us and that by acting together we can accelerate this next evolutionary step in the history of humans as a race.
About the Artist
Born in 1990, Victor Mosquera is a Colombian-born, Vancouver, B.C.-based artist creating works influenced by psychedelia and the ethereal intersection between consciousness and the subliminal. His unique and immediately recognizable style led him to work with a variety of musicians, festivals, films, brands and video games. His artworks have also been exhibited at contemporary galleries and art fairs. He exhibited his debut one-man show entitled New Lands in Los Angeles in the summer of 2019.
View on OpenSea here.
- How the Anti-Vax Movement Is Taking Over the Right
- What Happens Next in Ukraine Could Change Europe Forever
- There's So Much More To Say About Bill Cosby
- Death Doulas Used to Be Rare. The COVID-19 Pandemic Changed That
- What It Feels Like to Be a Muslim Woman Auctioned Online by India's Right Wing
- America's First Openly Trans City Council President Wants to Heal Minneapolis
- The World's Farmers Need to Prepare for Serious Cash Crop Disruption