Victor Mosquera is a Colombian-born, Vancouver, B.C.-based artist whose unique, psychedia-influenced style has led him to work with a variety of musicians, festivals, films, brands and video games. Mosquera invited Oscar Mar to TIMEPieces.
Blossom is a piece inspired by the power of the community that we have been building around NTFs and how the energy that this movement has created seems to be causing ripples that we can feel in our day-to-day lives. From my perspective, one of the reasons why this movement has been such a strong moment in history is because everyone is working together towards a common goal. people in the community have realized that this is bigger than all of us and that by acting together we can accelerate this next evolutionary step in the history of humans as a race.
About the Artist
Born in 1990, Victor Mosquera is a Colombian-born, Vancouver, B.C.-based artist creating works influenced by psychedelia and the ethereal intersection between consciousness and the subliminal. His unique and immediately recognizable style led him to work with a variety of musicians, festivals, films, brands and video games. His artworks have also been exhibited at contemporary galleries and art fairs. He exhibited his debut one-man show entitled New Lands in Los Angeles in the summer of 2019.
View on OpenSea here.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve