Victor Mosquera is a Colombian-born, Vancouver, B.C.-based artist whose unique, psychedia-influenced style has led him to work with a variety of musicians, festivals, films, brands and video games. Mosquera invited Oscar Mar to TIMEPieces.
Blossom is a piece inspired by the power of the community that we have been building around NTFs and how the energy that this movement has created seems to be causing ripples that we can feel in our day-to-day lives. From my perspective, one of the reasons why this movement has been such a strong moment in history is because everyone is working together towards a common goal. people in the community have realized that this is bigger than all of us and that by acting together we can accelerate this next evolutionary step in the history of humans as a race.
About the Artist
Born in 1990, Victor Mosquera is a Colombian-born, Vancouver, B.C.-based artist creating works influenced by psychedelia and the ethereal intersection between consciousness and the subliminal. His unique and immediately recognizable style led him to work with a variety of musicians, festivals, films, brands and video games. His artworks have also been exhibited at contemporary galleries and art fairs. He exhibited his debut one-man show entitled New Lands in Los Angeles in the summer of 2019.
View on OpenSea here.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer