Steve Warner is an Orlando-based award-winning artist and best-selling author with over 30 years’ experience in design, media production, and 3D animation. Warner was invited to TIMEPieces by Brobel Design.
Title: Novus Ordo Seclorum
There are two sides to every coin. What’s good for one group of people might not be so good for another. “Novus Ordo Seclorum” explores how to build a better future—not from the vantage point of the common citizen—but rather from that of a totalitarian regime. Inspired by Orwell’s fictional “1984” and a barrage of factual news stories gathered throughout 2020-2021, this tarot-themed artwork peers into the not-too-distant future to divine the foundations and machinations of the coming world order. Only by understanding the very real dangers that threaten our freedoms can we work together to build a better future.
About the Artist
Steve Warner is an award-winning artist and best-selling author with over 30 years’ experience in design, media production, and 3D animation. Warner’s work has been featured in top-selling video games, national advertising campaigns, popular mobile apps, and advanced military training simulations. Warner is a celebrated educator and has extensive experience in post-secondary art education.
Warner is a true iconoclast and loves challenging cherished beliefs and social norms through his art, musings, and socially awkward sense humor. Warner lives in Orlando. He is the Creative Director for Dynamic Attractions and spends his days designing and visualizing rides and guest experiences for attractions all over the world.
View on OpenSea here.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve