Mira Murati has had a very impressive career as a leader in the tech industry, and most recently as OpenAI’s chief technology officer. Through her dedication to democratizing AI, her ability to bring together diverse teams, and the fearlessness with which she tackles technical challenges, Mira has helped to scale the company from a startup to one of the most important AI companies in the world. As a prominent leader in one of the fastest-growing industries, she has a demonstrated ability to assemble teams with technical expertise, commercial acumen, and a deep appreciation for the importance of mission. As a result Mira has helped build some of the most exciting AI technologies we’ve ever seen, including ChatGPT, DALL-E, and GPT-4. At Microsoft we’re fortunate to partner with OpenAI to safely and responsibly bring the benefits of this technology to every community and country around the world.
Nadella is the CEO and executive chairman of Microsoft
- The 100 Best Mystery and Thriller Books of All Time
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- What Beyoncé Gave Us
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time