The climate crisis will impact everything, including the food on our plates. To adapt, the agriculture industry needs to both monitor emissions and adopt sustainable farming practices that will reduce them. Fortunately, there are visionaries like Anastasia Volkova, CEO of Regrow Ag.
The goddaughter of a farmer, Volkova recognized the problems with large-scale agriculture at a young age. Now, she’s on a mission to help the industry adjust. Her software company empowers giants like General Mills and Kellogg’s to help meet their climate targets by providing measurement and monitoring capabilities to quantify and reduce emissions across farm supply chains. Today, the company monitors 1.2 billion acres. I’m proud that Galvanize Climate Solutions has invested in and supports a leader revolutionizing the way we approach food production and helping create a more sustainable future.
Steyer is a philanthropist and a co–executive chair of Galvanize Climate Solutions
- The 100 Best Mystery and Thriller Books of All Time
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- What Beyoncé Gave Us
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time