I was drawn to Raul Lopez as soon as we met. From day one, we were instant friends. What I have always respected about him is his determination as an individual to always stay true to his own unique vision. The things he creates professionally as a designer are also very much a part of his life: he thought of them, he wears them, he makes them for himself and for the people he knows. His taste comes from his experiences—his background, where he’s been, his friends—but he’s the one who makes it work. His designs for his label, Luar, shape those experiences into something special and distinct. There’s not another bag on the market like his Ana bag! And despite all the buzz and the attention, he’s doing it for the love of doing it; he’s been working at his craft and his business for most of his life. I’m just so proud of him and excited to see the future of Luar.
Clemens is a fashion designer and founder of the label TELFAR
- Trump Indicted in Classified Docs Case
- Jason Isbell Is Finding His Purpose
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Why Berberine Is Not 'Nature's Ozempic'
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best Shows to Stream on (HBO) Max
- 9 Ways to Combat Self-Criticism