Law Roach’s talent is truly unmatched. He and I were there for each other in the very beginning of each other’s careers, which means the world to me. Even in the early days, he’d pull one or two pieces from me because he just had this instinct that those specific looks would work, create a moment, and make a long-lasting impact. He’s a true creative visionary in every sense of the word. Look at what he has done with Zendaya and so many of his other clients. I remember once, before the Venice Film Festival, he couldn’t find the look that he needed, so we stopped everything and made a dress for him in one day. It was perfect: old Hollywood glamour. When I get a call, I get a call from him—not an assistant. I think that goes a long way, and is part of the reason the moments he creates are so magical and unbelievable. He’s the definition of a creative genius, and the fashion industry is lucky to have him.
Siriano is a designer
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- How Safe Is India's Railway Network?
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk