Lashana Lynch is a spiritual and professional life force, a divine light keeper. It permeates from her when she enters a room. As a performer, she holds bold, quiet, unapologetic confidence and the wisdom of knowing what she was put on this earth to do—and a willingness to inject it in others. It is that rare gift that only lives in our heroes. She is someone who will fight beside you, hold you up when you cannot stand, see you despite your invisibility to others, and blast a hole in this lifetime to remind us that she was HERE! She is an Agojie, a warrior, and a titan who will influence an entire generation.
Davis, who appears with Lynch in the film The Woman King, is a producer and Oscar-winning actor
- Introducing the TIME100 Climate List
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time