In the span of a decade, Klutch Sports Group has grown from a startup with two employees into a disruptive super-agency. Klutch now has over 70 clients across the NBA and NFL, including superstars like LeBron James and Anthony Davis, and over $1.8 billion in contracts under management. Most important, the agency and founder-CEO Rich Paul have helped define an era of heightened player empowerment, in which athletes have moved between teams with greater ease, by striking a series of headline-making deals—as when the agency engineered a trade that joined Davis with James in Los Angeles, delivering the 2020 title to the Lakers.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This