Tazo, a unit of Lipton Teas and Infusions, has embraced a broad definition of regenerative agriculture, supporting not just sustainable farming, biodiversity, and climate awareness, but also human rights. “In some farming communities where teas, spices, and botanicals are grown, there’s climate change already impacting many communities and the day-to-day reality of poverty,” says Jami Lewchik, head of Tazo and portfolio sustainability at Lipton. In 2022, Tazo helped efforts like Fair Trade USA’s emergency program to provide food, medical supplies, and housing relief to those affected by severe floods in Assam, an Indian tea region.
A weekly newsletter featuring conversations with the world’s top CEOs, managers, and founders. Join the Leadership Brief.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time