Therabody’s Theragun changed how we manage muscle pain, democratizing massage guns previously reserved for athletes and medical professionals. But the company was just getting started. In 2022 and 2023, it launched 15 new products, including TheraFace Pro, an 8-in-1 skin-care device; a wearable sleep aid; a vibrating compression sleeve; and new iterations of its original claim to fame. (Last year it also kept busy suing and settling with copycats over alleged patent infringements.) Taken together, the expanded lineup helps people “relieve pain and stress, improve sleep, increase physical performance, and support skin and beauty health,” CEO and president Monty Sharma says.
A weekly newsletter featuring conversations with the world’s top CEOs, managers, and founders. Join the Leadership Brief.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time