Most AI companies don’t have IMDb pages; Metaphysic does. The London-based company creates generative AI media in real time, as demonstrated last fall by a digital avatar of Elvis Presley performing on America’s Got Talent. In January, it partnered with Miramax on the forthcoming film Here to de-age stars Tom Hanks and Robin Wright and bring the generations-spanning story to life. The company also announced a strategic partnership with Creative Artists Agency to make AI tools and services. Meanwhile co-founder and CEO Tom Graham became the first person to seek a copyright of his own AI likeness. He says they are “focused on building an ethical web3 economy where any person can own and control their biometric data.”
A weekly newsletter featuring conversations with the world’s top CEOs, managers, and founders. Join the Leadership Brief.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time