As the travel and hospitality industry seeks to rebound post-Omicron, Sonder, a tech-forward short-term rental provider that leases and manages 18,100 units in 35 cities across 10 countries, stands to take off. Guests of the uniquely designed, locally inspired spaces manage their entire stay through the company’s app, from booking to check-in, fresh towels to dinner reservations. “Sonder is building the hospitality brand of tomorrow,” says CEO and co-founder Francis Davidson. Sonder made its debut on the Nasdaq and secured $400 million in new capital last year, and it increased revenue by more than 150% in each of its last three quarters.
A weekly newsletter featuring conversations with the world’s top CEOs, managers, and founders. Join the Leadership Brief.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time