As the travel and hospitality industry seeks to rebound post-Omicron, Sonder, a tech-forward short-term rental provider that leases and manages 18,100 units in 35 cities across 10 countries, stands to take off. Guests of the uniquely designed, locally inspired spaces manage their entire stay through the company’s app, from booking to check-in, fresh towels to dinner reservations. “Sonder is building the hospitality brand of tomorrow,” says CEO and co-founder Francis Davidson. Sonder made its debut on the Nasdaq and secured $400 million in new capital last year, and it increased revenue by more than 150% in each of its last three quarters.
A weekly newsletter featuring conversations with the world’s top CEOs, managers, and founders. Join the Leadership Brief.
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- What to Know About the History of the Debt Ceiling
- 10 Questions the Succession Finale Needs to Answer
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Why Rich People Aren't Using Phone Cases