As the travel and hospitality industry seeks to rebound post-Omicron, Sonder, a tech-forward short-term rental provider that leases and manages 18,100 units in 35 cities across 10 countries, stands to take off. Guests of the uniquely designed, locally inspired spaces manage their entire stay through the company’s app, from booking to check-in, fresh towels to dinner reservations. “Sonder is building the hospitality brand of tomorrow,” says CEO and co-founder Francis Davidson. Sonder made its debut on the Nasdaq and secured $400 million in new capital last year, and it increased revenue by more than 150% in each of its last three quarters.
A weekly newsletter featuring conversations with the world’s top CEOs, managers, and founders. Join the Leadership Brief.
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023