As the travel and hospitality industry seeks to rebound post-Omicron, Sonder, a tech-forward short-term rental provider that leases and manages 18,100 units in 35 cities across 10 countries, stands to take off. Guests of the uniquely designed, locally inspired spaces manage their entire stay through the company’s app, from booking to check-in, fresh towels to dinner reservations. “Sonder is building the hospitality brand of tomorrow,” says CEO and co-founder Francis Davidson. Sonder made its debut on the Nasdaq and secured $400 million in new capital last year, and it increased revenue by more than 150% in each of its last three quarters.
A weekly newsletter featuring conversations with the world’s top CEOs, managers, and founders. Join the Leadership Brief.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out