GoTo Group, an Indonesian “super-app” with 100 million users offering everything from ride hailing, shopping, and entertainment to payments and financial services, is set to expand even more this year. That’s thanks to a planned $1.26 billion IPO this April that’s expected to value the company at nearly $29 billion. Formed last year in a blockbuster merger, GoTo Group previously raised more than $1.3 billion in November from investors looking to ride the wave of Southeast Asia’s rapidly growing digital economy, which is expected to double to $360 billion by 2025.
A weekly newsletter featuring conversations with the world’s top CEOs, managers, and founders. Join the Leadership Brief.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out