GoTo Group, an Indonesian “super-app” with 100 million users offering everything from ride hailing, shopping, and entertainment to payments and financial services, is set to expand even more this year. That’s thanks to a planned $1.26 billion IPO this April that’s expected to value the company at nearly $29 billion. Formed last year in a blockbuster merger, GoTo Group previously raised more than $1.3 billion in November from investors looking to ride the wave of Southeast Asia’s rapidly growing digital economy, which is expected to double to $360 billion by 2025.
A weekly newsletter featuring conversations with the world’s top CEOs, managers, and founders. Join the Leadership Brief.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy