GoTo Group, an Indonesian “super-app” with 100 million users offering everything from ride hailing, shopping, and entertainment to payments and financial services, is set to expand even more this year. That’s thanks to a planned $1.26 billion IPO this April that’s expected to value the company at nearly $29 billion. Formed last year in a blockbuster merger, GoTo Group previously raised more than $1.3 billion in November from investors looking to ride the wave of Southeast Asia’s rapidly growing digital economy, which is expected to double to $360 billion by 2025.
A weekly newsletter featuring conversations with the world’s top CEOs, managers, and founders. Join the Leadership Brief.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time